Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

A Bit Of Background

This blog is a project that I've wanted to do for a long long time. It will be a little self indulgent but it will be my little corner of the web.
On this blog I plan to give me opinion on my 300 fave albums, this will involve a music review and for the most part a story maybe of some memories it invokes.
I will use people's names. However if you do see that you are on here and don't want your name published then please e-mail me and I will replace it with a name of my choosing.
The 300 that I have chosen do have some rescritions, No greatest hits, best of's, live albums, or soundtracks.
My musical tastes are quite eclectic from metal to hip hop, old skool rave to old skool electro and from folk to pop. (however there is a lack of electro never a genre for albums)!
I will encourage feedback from you the public as to your opinion to my posts.
We will begin our music journey very soon......

Thank you

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment